Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Moon Still : Jacob and Bella


Fangoria has this new New Moon still as part of an article there have in Fango Issue#288: Under a NEW MOON.
There’s something for everyone this time around,” screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg (DEXTER) says during a break from yet another long day in the TV series’ writers’ room. “NEW MOON, as directed by Chris Weitz, looks amazing. There’s definitely more conflict going on.”
A male filmmaker telling a young girl’s story, Weitz says he was able to step into Bella’s mindset because “I feel that on some level, people are the same and have similar needs,” he explains. “Like Bella, I’ve gone through heartbreak, so I have sort of walked in her shoes. And in some ways, I am a teenaged girl. I have a high estrogen count, so that helped a lot.”
Via NM

No comments: