Thursday, July 21, 2011

'Breaking Dawn' at Comic Con

On Thursday, July 21st 2011, Summit Entertainment will present a sneak peek at the highly anticipated next chapter of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 1. This is a must see for fans interested in the story’s final chapters. You’ll see exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 and be treated to a filmmaker and cast Q&A session providing details on the first half of the epic two-part finale.

MTV announced that they will have 3 live streams. More info HERE.



EW will also have live streams through their partner site nowlive. More info HERE.


[Ina Noorazan]


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Comic-Con would be quite the event to be able to attend and especially with the cast of Twilight waiting upon frenzied fans. The blog I moderate has been discussing the way that individuals change or evolve when they become famous. Making massive amounts of money and having the luxuries of a star comes with the price of a 24 hour job. Since I do need research options due to the hobby I entertain at home when I’m not traveling. I recently got a cool new device called a Sling Adapter from Dish Network for free thru a rebate as it gives me the ability to bring tons of movies with me and my programming package including all sorts of useful material. It gives me access to online features which is filled with tons of entertainment and helpful links. Now granted there are a lot of movies but there are also thousands of TV episodes as well and scheduling of DVR events remotely if need be. http://bit.ly/ieFqCg My work for Dish Network requires a bit of travel which takes me away from my two hobbies; a blog which focuses on the lead character in a movie adapted usually from a book and the actor/actress during that point in their life and ties the two together. Then there’s my music composition which cleanses my soul and has been part of my life since I was a little girl. Having my iPad and my new Sling Adapter gives me access to a lot of the research material I need which I can watch while I travel covering the rest of the material during my travels as well. When I get home I’m prepared to write the blog post that starts the new discussion. It’s fantastic! I will one day have my dream fulfilled of getting to attend a Comic-Con and live within the fantasy realm I desire as so do many others. Until then I have the blogs like yours and wonderful films to fill that desire.