Thursday, August 19, 2010

17th August Galaxie Magazine Issue: The Fashion Issue

Just by looking at the cover you know it's a fashion issue with the cast of Gossip girl looking ellegent. :). I know we all love fashion. I mean who doesn't? Not sure if there is anything twilight related in this issue but I just LOOOOOVEEE Galaxie that I am gonna buy it. Trust me, you won't regret it because there is so much interesting entertainment news (not gossip) waiting for you. :)



Content highlights:
  • Make way for the fashionable TV stars on the red carpet!
  • Angelina Jolie reveals her weakness in an exclusive interview
  • Skinny jeans is not for everyone
  • Chris Colfer talks about singing and dancing on Glee
  • Up for grabs: Step Up 3D sports bags and Phua Chu Kang t-shirts
  • Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Zac Efron and Miranda Cosgrove posters

 

No comments: