Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Dawn of The Twilight Graphic Novel Is (Almost) Here!!!

Hey TwiHards!!!

Entertainment Weekly's Tina Jordan reported yesterday that the highly anticipated Twilight The Graphic Novel Volume 1 will hit bookstores come March 16th, with 350,000 copies in its initial print!!! Here's a glimpse of what you will get...

The cover featuring 'Bella'



The Biology lab scene...

Its funny, I agree with Tina that Kim (the artist)'s adaptation looks beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on it!! What with Stephenie Meyer herself getting more influence it it..it will be cool!!!

We will check with Borders if we can get them pre-order this.. (I smell a launch party..heheheh)..

Anyways...I'm already drooling... I'll be raedy to buy whatever number of volumes they come up with..LOL! Just check the complete entry here.



No comments: