Thursday, January 14, 2010

"There's No Drama!" Says Stephenie Meyer On 'Breaking Dawn' Gossips

With all the speculations and gossips surrounding 'Breaking Dawn' (the movie), we fans are of course left to wonder on which is the truth really? On Jan 12th, our beloved Stephenie Meyer posted a comment on her web stressing that THERE IS NO DRAMA!


"There's no drama! No drama you hear me!"

Here's what she posted:

'Just a quick note on the subject of the Breaking Dawn film: there is no drama over whether the book should be one movie or two. My personal feeling is that it would be very difficult to cram the whole story into one movie (as I've said in many interviews previous to this), but if a great way of doing that surfaces, I'm all for it. Two or one, whichever way fits the story best is fine by me, and everyone I've spoken with at Summit seems to feel the same way. We're all excited to move forward on this, and we are slowly and surely getting there. I know people are anxious for news, and so sometimes gossip gets fabricated to stir things up, but there's no basis to this particular story.'

Yes Steph, we hear you. And I believe most of us feel the same too. I think we should just let Summit do all the arrangements and pray it will turn out well. We can always give suggestions and opinions: make it into one movie, make it into two, cast my cousin sister as Renesmee, it should be rated, there should be a director's cut with all the steamy bedroom scenes in it (YES PLEASE!) or simply CAST ME AS HUILEN! (pray!) but then in the end, its totally up to the producers.

So TwiHards. You can rant all you want but please, no negativity. Everyone is just doing their job.

~~SIGH...

No comments: