Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MTV First: Taylor Lautner Calls Fighting Kristen Stewart 'Funny'

Before I continue posting this post, I just need to ask. Have you seen the pictures from Water for Elephants premier? Robsten PDA is just epic and totally made my day!! LOL

Ok, now back to the post.

Despite talk inevitably turning to Taylor Lautner's upcoming action flick "Abduction" during his Wednesday (April 13), the questions we know everyone was dying to hear answered had to do with two other big movies he has on the horizon: "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" and "Part 2."
Still, Lautner admitted that there was one scene in particular that he shot not too long ago that he was a fan of because it was unlike any other that he's filmed with co-star Kristen Stewart.
"Recently we did a scene in the backyard of the Cullen house where Bella (Stewart) gets mad at me," he said. "She just learned that I imprinted on her daughter, and she is literally throwing me around the backyard. So it was pretty fun to see Kristen try and act all tough. She's a vampire; she's chucking me across the yard into trees and stuff. It was funny."




Everything is coming close. Mark your calendar for our Special Screening on 23rd November 2011. 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' Part 1 will be officially released in Malaysia on 24th November 2011. ;)


No comments: