Friday, April 9, 2010

TWIHARD SPOTTING!!!!


A smiling Marsha with her copy of New Moon

This is our very first TwiHard Spotting post!

I was out and about getting home from work the other day (I think it was sometime last week, can't recall which day...huhuhu) and I chanced on spotting a TwiHard amongst the crowd!  I bumped into Marsha who was holding and reading The Twilight Saga: New Moon so I approached her and asked her if I can take her pic to post here and she said yes!  Through conversation, I found out that she works somewhere near the Dang Wangi Putra LRT Station (where we met) and has been reading New Moon a couple of times (confession: I read New Moon the least as it's too depressing for me..hates that! - Alpha)

So TwiHards!  The next time you decided to read or re-read your precious The Twilight Saga in public, don't forget to put your sporting caps on and be ready to strike your best poses too cause you'd never know if you'd get SPOTTED by us!!!

To Marsha (if you are reading this), thanks for being a good sport and hope to see you again!

XOXOXO

No comments: