Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ashley Greene Talks 'Breaking Dawn' to MTV

Recently, MTV had the chance to sit down with Ashley Greene, our cute lovable Alice Cullen and asked her few questions on 'Breaking Dawn'.

Ashley Greene has spent the first days of 2011 doing martial-arts training. If we didn't know she was gearing up for some vampire fisticuffs in "Breaking Dawn," we might say the 23-year-old is getting ready to kick, punch and otherwise pound into submission the next 12 months. Because after years spent as a beloved supporting player in the "Twilight" franchise, Greene is set to take her turn in 2011 as one of the series' breakout stars.
Yep, it's going to be a big year for Greene. That's why we've named her as one of MTV News' 11 to Watch in 2011. During a break from the "Breaking Dawn" set in Louisiana, the actress answered some questions via e-mail, hitting on subjects like working with Cyrus, her most anticipated "Breaking Dawn" scene and what it was like to see Kristen Stewart as a vampire.



MTV: 2011 is shaping up to be a big year for you, coming off all the "Twilight" exposure and now having some prominent roles in "The Apparition," "LOL" and a bunch of other projects coming down the line. Does 2011 feel like it's going to be a particularly big year?
Ashley Greene: Definitely. I'm very excited for it. While it will be sad to finish filming the last installment of "The Twilight Saga," I'm grateful to have so much to look forward to. There's so much going on and so many wonderful opportunities popping up for 2011, and somehow I feel very Zen right now — I'm in a good place!
MTV: Do you have any goals for the year beyond what you're already doing? What would you like to look back on at the end of the year and say, "I'm glad I accomplished that"?
Greene: "Twilight" and my upcoming projects have given me an amazing platform. I'm looking forward to doing as many diverse projects and roles as I can fit in this year! I'm also looking forward to continuing to make strides with mark's m.powerment campaign; it's important to me that I use my voice to inspire my young, female fans to pursue their dreams, just like I did. I'm so thankful for everything in 2010 and am extremely optimistic and excited about how much more can be accomplished this year.
MTV: Kristen Stewart said at the People's Choice Awards that she filmed some scenes as a vampire. What was your reaction to seeing Kristen as a vamp?
Greene: Glad to have her officially join the Cullen family!

Read the whole interview at MTV



No comments: