Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Twilight Saga Marathon at Cathay e@Curve

We had a SPOT THE BILLBOARD CONTEST and the winners get to join us to go to The Twilight Saga Marathon organized by Nusantara Edaran Filem (NEF).

The winners were Sunie Nordin, Atikah Shaari and Nadia Khan.

They were chosen based on the criteria/rules we have given for the contest. Mainly their creativity and slogan. As most of the entry just send us their picture without they themsleves in the picture, it was pretty easy for us to find the winners.

So, without further due, here are the winners.


SUNIE NORDIN (She should get award for creativeness)



And her slogan: I love Twilighters Malaysia because being with them I feel like I'm in my new coven. It's my ICE COLD comfort zone with Edward Cullen


ATIKAH SHAARI


And her slogan: I love Twilighters Malaysia because I can indulge all things twilight right here in Malaysia.


NADIA KHAN


And her slogan: I love Twilighters Malaysia because I admire their zeal! And they are the reason,the raison d'etre,why we,Twihards, continue to epicly evolve.


Thank you NEF for including us in on the marathon!! :)

Oh, btw, these are the rest of the pictures taken at the event :)


Find more photos like this on Twilighters Malaysia Official Site

No comments: