Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Top 10 Eclipse Quotes: From Book to Movie...


EM.org posted an article by Gather on the TOP 10 quotes from the Eclipse book that should make the movie.  My personal favorites from their list are:

"I believe that. But I want you to know something — when it comes to all this enemies nonsense, I’m out. I am a neutral country. I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures. Jacob is family. You are… well, not exactly the love of my life, because I expect to love you for much longer than that. The love of my existence. I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too.  Bella Swan, page 143."

"I go a little berserk when I try to leave you. I don’t think I’ll go so far again. It’s not worth it. Edward Cullen, page 189."

"You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Edward Cullen, page 195."

"You’ll always be my Bella, you’ll just be a little more durable. Edward Cullen, page 274."

 Hehe... Funny how Edward's quotes seem to dominate my choice (oh, and I wonder why..LOL).  What would your choice be, if you are given one??? 

Read the full EM.org  post here.

2 comments:

Twilighters Malaysia said...

We are at the same wavelength!! My choices are the same!! LOL --> Beta

bspotgurl said...

Whatever it is, I just love EDwArD Cullen :)